Learn how to commercialise sustainability to become a smart, innovative and profitable company
Sustainability is increasingly becoming a strategy and tool for companies to establish a competitive edge. This new 24-page management report outlines how top brands and innovative start-ups are developing new and innovative ways of doing business that are smart, sustainable and viable. Crucially, they are lucrative and profitable.
The report will help you:
- Create an innovative strategy for your company that delivers new, sustainable and profitable products
- Learn how you can integrate sustainability into R&D and make sustainability at the heart of what your company does
- Understand how leading global brands and innovative start-ups are developing a competitive edge and profitability through sustainability
- Change your customers ingrained habits by delivering and marketing new sustainable products that still deliver on style and performance
- Discover how your business can benefit from the ideas from the likes of Nike, Skanska, DHL and others
More and more companies are realising that sustainability is smart business. No longer are sustainable business practices put in a silo and regarded as a nice to do but expensive.
You can currently purchase this report at the price of £295, a saving of £100. Be one of the first to receive this new intelligence report. But hurry as the report saving will end on Friday 30th August 2013. Buy a copy of the report now
The report will give you:
- Insight on why sustainability doesn’t need a niche - How you can ensure your company is a sustainability leader whilst having product quality and performance that matches the competition
- An understanding of how to integrate sustainability into R&D - In 2009 Nike rewired its approach to corporate responsibility. Discover how the changes are starting to deliver breakthroughs for both the company and the wider industry
- Start small and think big - Find out how small companies and start-ups are coming up with new products and processes that promise radical shifts towards sustainability
- The bottom line of cradle-to-cradle - The transition to cradle-to-cradle is boosting profitability and inspiring product innovation at Dutch carpet manufacturer Desso. Discover how you can do the same
- Innovative products, innovative thinking - Receive insight and tips on the steps you can make to create and inspire new, innovative and sustainable products for your company
- Analysis on taking the long-term view - You’ll discover how Skanska has taken a long-term view of profiting from sustainability and invested money into the green refurbishment sector
- Challenges that bring opportunities - See how a charity realised it had more to offer than it realised by reassessing how it looked at challenges and assets. Learn if you and your company can do the same and open up new business opportunities.
Sustainable business is good business, as the examples and case studies in this Ethical Corporation special report demonstrate.
This 24-page business intelligence report features insight and detailed case studies of:
- Not For Sale
- And more…
Who should purchase this report:
This report is aimed at people working in the following areas:
- Sustainable Development
- Marketing / Branding
- Business Development
- Supply Chains / Procurement
- R&D / Innovation
Order a copy of the report for just £295, a saving of £100 on the full price.
For more information contact:
Head of Marketing
+44 (0) 20 7375 7238