Discover the benefits of an integrated approach to Life Cycle Management
The concept of social legacy planning is a relatively new one to the extractives industry, but is one that holds the key to a greater level of sustainable development, not only for governments, communities and civil society, but for companies themselves too.
This report has been created specifically for sector professionals in order to expedite the process of establishing more responsible, efficient and generally beneficial operations.
- Learn how to create a comprehensive social legacy strategy with the input and consideration of communities and other external stakeholders, and how that can deliver tangible benefits for your company
- Gain internal buy-in and win support with a comprehensive business case supported by ICMM and IPIECA
- Learn the dos and don'ts of developing a strategy: 9 in-depth case studies concerning the likes of Angkor, GoldCorp, Anglo American and others encapsulate industry experience to date and provide vital and relevant lessons
- Get expert insight from a range of stakeholders, including; corporate professionals, consultants, NGOs and academics
- Receive a complete overview of the issues, themes and challenges surrounding social legacy planning
- Claire Esbenshade, Corporate Responsibility Specialist, ArcelorMittal
case studies which provide vital and relevant lessons
pages of analysis and insight to help you construct your responsible strategy
representatives from leading mining, oil and gas companies interviewed for the report
In-depth case studies
This intelligence report contains 8 4-6 page case studies - comprised through exclusive industry interviews and hours of desk research - which detail how these companies have developed a Licence to Legacy strategy, and improved their social & environemental impact.
- Ed Opitz, Vice-President, Corporate Responsibility, Kinross Gold
What's included in the report
A quick breakdown:
Executive Summary... 2
Table of Contents... 3
About Ethical Corporation / the author... 5
1. Introduction... 9
2. Best practice, legislative & regulartory environment... 13
3. The benefits of social legacy planning... 24
4. The challenges of social legacy planning... 31
5. Case studies... 34
6. Conclusions... 62
For a more detailed look at the intelligence you can expect from the report, have a look at the full contents page.
The Licence to Legacy report represents a great opportunity for any extractives organisation looking to make a real difference to their social and environmental impact. With detailed industry experience, a solid business case, and actionable strategic insight & advice, the intelligence provided inside is not only comprehensive, but essential too.
Purchase now for £995+VAT!
As one of the first people to purhcase the report, you're entitled to a discount of £100 on the standard price. So you'll benefit from;
- The comprehensive results of hours of in-depth research undertaken with leading industry figures
- Case studies detailing major industry experiences to date for you to analyse and apply to your own strategy
- A business case outlining the positive nature of a "Licence to Legacy" approach to strengthen your own approach
- And much more, at nearly a third of the full price.
This price is only available for a limited time
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Subscriptions Manager and Marketing Executive