A vast majority of CEOs agree that a company's corporate reputation is more important today than it was five years ago. New technology and social media are reshaping the landscape of how society convenes and campaigns on critical issues. It is vital for both you and your company to understand the increasing risks and opportunities social media presents.
This report will help you:
- Build your company's reputation - with detailed insight from social media and CSR experts you'll receive proven tools and methods to build a reputation that will enhance your credibility and trust in the industry
- Create a strategy that works both now and in the future - With detailed reflections on social media and how it affects corporations plus insight into the critical issues that lie ahead, you can create the strategy that works for you now and in the future
- Be prepared - you will receive detailed case studies of how companies have responded to social media trends, giving you the ‘do's and don'ts' for your company
- Discover how to respond if a crisis hits - you'll receive insight into the many different strategies that both company's and NGOs use when using social media
- Safeguard your share price by discovering strategic communication methods that will help identify potential threats and avoid crises from escalating
- Save money and time - this document has taken months and a lot of £££s to research, meaning you don't have to.
This report is essential intelligence for any organisation seeking to create and manage an effective social media policy that not only builds your brand's reputation but can also preserve it if a crisis does occur.
Head of promotional commerce,
Whole Foods Market
The report was compiled after months of research and in-depth interviews with C-level executives of leading multi-national companies, corporate practitioners and experts in the field of social media and sustainability.
Companies need to be prepared for online criticism. There's an infographic that draws on interviews and the survey conducted for this report, that highlights the power and risks social media poses.
This report takes a close look at how modern campaigners are using the tools on offer via social media to challenge corporate behaviour on contentious issues and crisis. It reveals the steps that companies can put in place to ensure they are well prepared to navigate, anticipate and engage effectively at this new frontier. Finally it examines what the future might hold – for both users of social and those companies caught in its spotlight.
- Procter and Gamble
- Southwest Airlines
- 38 Degrees
- And more...
The report will provide you with all the necessary tools to leverage the power and reach that social media now presents in the modern world.
Peer reviewed by an independent expert...
"This is a good report; definitely a solid and worthwhile piece of work. There is an impressive list of interviewees, and the authors provide broad ranging and relevant citations."
Bill Tolany, Head of promotional commerce at Whole Foods Market
Get your copy of this report for the price of £695. Buy it now!
Want Further Information On The Report?
If you would like to talk to someone in person please do contact: