Sustainability is changing how businesses work and compete. Many leading companies realise that an innovative CR strategy, aligned with goals and resources, delivers a competitive edge. This competitive edge has seen many companies increase their ROI plus realise and take advantage of opportunities in new markets.
This 62-page report will give you the latest analysis, insight and best practice case studies on how you can achieve all these successes for your company.
This report will help you:
- Plan for long term success - You will receive in-depth analysis on how leading CR companies have developed and embedded sustainability strategies that give them the competitive edge both now and in the future
- Make sure your initiatives succeed first time - Difficulties can lie with having to experiment with what CR initiatives will work for your company. You will receive detailed case studies of how the likes of; Unilever, Walmart, Marks & Spencer, IBM have researched, developed and implemented CR within their companies - you can apply the ideas that work for you and your company
- Sell the benefits of CR internally - Featured throughout the report are detailed business cases on how respondents have built the business case for CR initiatives. You'll receive facts and figures to help bring the business case to life and a simple checklist to help drive the value it creates
- Identify new business opportunities - Our analysis highlights how many companies have discovered new markets for their products. Discover how embedding sustainability has helped them do this and how it can do the same for you
- Successfully embed sustainability throughout your company - Discover how CR will affect your company's governance, R&D, value chain, in HR, in internal processes and the wider community. You'll receive proven tools and methods that will help you plan and integrate CR into these core areas.
- Save money and time - this document has taken months and a lot of £££s to research, meaning you don't have to.
Sustainability demands a broad view of issues and impacts, as well as a working understanding of what the company does and how. This report is essential intelligence that will help you successfully embed CR throughout your company and value chain. You will discover how to create a strategy that gives you a competitive edge now plus in the future.
This is a good review of some critical embedding principles, with relevant case studies showing how these principles work in the real world
Manager and Lead Advisor,
How to embed sustainability in management processes engenders new mental models for responsible leaders wanting to take their first steps towards change.
Reader in Corporate Responsibility,
The report was compiled after months of research and in-depth interviews with C-level executives of leading multi-national companies, corporate practitioners and experts in the field of sustainability.
- Alliance Boots
- Arcelor Mittal
- Marks & Spencer
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Credit Agricole Cheuvreux
This report offers insight into how leading companies are making the business case for corporate responsibility, helping you identify the key business drivers for your CR initiatives. You will receive best practice, from the world's leading practitioners, in key business areas including; HR, R&D, supply chains issues and stakeholder engagement.
Innovation is at the heart of sustainability and you'll discover how the most innovative companies are using corporate responsibility and the sustainable business agenda to develop new income streams. Get your copy of the report and discover how to embed sustainability into your management functions to save money, eliminate risk and generate new business.
Get your copy of this report for discounted price of £695.