How companies cut carbon, save money, and meet legal compliance
About the report:
A hands-on management briefing on real life ways companies cut carbon, and their costs.
Since April 2010 this is a mandatory UK regulation in effect. It will be enforced for 5,000 UK-based companies. Find out what you need to know and what to do now!
This briefing will help you:
- Get more information than available on the DECC website
- Find out how leading companies are benefiting from the scheme
- Fully understand complexities and contradictions with the scheme
- Get the information needed to adapt your company's emissions reduction strategy accordingly, be listed at the top of the annually-published league table and save money through energy efficiency
Get your free selected findings here
Gain access to emissions reduction and compliance strategies from:
- Land Securities,
- Alliance Boots,
- ... and more
More details on the briefing and what it will cover:
- A layman’s terms introduction to the new UK carbon reduction commitment energy efficiency scheme (CRC)
- Focus on the practical implications for the Private sector – covering qualification, buying and selling and reporting and verification
- 8 in-depth case studies outlining exactly how companies are preparing: how much they anticipate it will cost them; when do they anticipate getting a return on their investment; and how they intend to make the most of the situation.
- Future projections – across industry predictions on how the CRC will evolve
- Info to get up to speed on the new regulations, and find out what has changed in the last year.
Get your free selected findings here | Order this report now for £495
For further information, please contact
+44(0) 20 7375 7238