Discover how CSR compares and differs across North and Latin America
This unique 31-page business intelligence briefing will help guide you through the differing CSR landscape in both North and Latin America.
This information-packed briefing analyses and reviews the diverse approaches of responsible business and corporate responsibility in; USA, Canada, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, The Carribean, Chile, Bolivia.
This report will give you;
- Complete overview - Insight into how the business and economic climate both supports and conflicts with the CSR agenda across both continents
- Business agenda - How leading multinationals within North and Latin America are pushing forward the CSR agenda and developing unique and innovative approaches in the process
- NGO and civil society - Detailed understanding of how differing NGOs are both collaborating and combating with corporates and governments to win their battles
- A look to the future - Analysis on how companies and governments are adapting to external factors such as climate change and social norms for a more sustainable future.
Understand the tactics and ideas employed by companies in the regions
Throughout the 31 pages there’s analysis, case studies and input from leading companies that operate in both North and Latin America. You will learn their key challenges, ideas for future sustainable business and how they’re measuring success.
The briefing features analysis and case studies of the likes of:
Get access to this CSR intelligence briefing
You can purchase this intelligence briefing for just US$595.
However, become an Individual Subscriber and you get total access to this briefing PLUS 12 month’s access to our digital magazine and online database for as little as $795.
The Digital Subscription will give you access to;
- The monthly eMagazine - that’s compatible on all mobile and tablet devices
- Unlimited online access to the monthly analysis, plus our searchable database consisting of over 8,500 articles (dating back to 2001)
- The weekly subscriber email with all the latest news, analysis and jobs
- Exclusive briefings and reports, like the above, totally free of charge
- Exclusive discounts on any of our events or business intelligence reports
If you've any questions, please do get in touch!
+44 (0) 20 7375 7238